How Much Does a Pylon Sign Cost?
On average, pylon signs cost about $104,000 with average prices ranging from $8,000 and $200,000 in the US for 2020, according to AZCommercialSigns. The cost will widely depend on the height of the sign, its location, and if it’s going to have electronics or LEDs.
What is a Pylon Sign?
Pylon signs reach over 10 feet tall with tall beams, for support, on each side both uncovered and covered. Pylon signs are a type of business sign where the cabinet is mounted and welded on a staged pole or poles usually standing 20’ to 80’ tall. Pole signs are commonly referred to as pole signs. Pylon signs are typically installed on the side of highways, freeways, and roadways near shopping centers, retail stores, gas stations, hotels, and more according to CometSigns.
There is a good chance you’ve seen pylon signs during your daily commute. These signs are usually reserved for businesses such as a casino, but they sometimes have numerous businesses listed on them. Pylon signs are seen throughout the Phoenix area in strip malls, shopping plazas, gas stations, and other higher traffic areas.
These tall and effective electric sign arrangements work great for businesses on a busy freeway that wants to be seen from far away. No other form of advertising will be as effective for businesses in changing commuters to customers than a well-lit, tall, and classy pylon sign.
Custom Pylon Signs
Benefits of a Quality Pylon Sign from Davis Signs & Graphics:
- Heights upwards of 100 feet
- Extensive electric sign cabinet arrangements
- Available maintenance schedules
- Capability of LED message centers
Things to Think About Prior to Purchasing a Pylon Sign:
- Expense – Pylon signs are costly. The cost of pylon signs starts around $8,000 and can reach well over $200,000.
- Construction – Pylon signs need large concrete foundations and usually remote electrical contacts. Solar alternatives are available to illuminate isolated pylon signs.
- Maintenance – The maintenance of a pylon can get expensive. Maintenance schedules from Davis Signs & Graphics will help keep your sign bright for years to come.
Properties with numerous tenants usually always use pylon signs that have advertising panels that can be sold or leased to occupants. Digital displays may be incorporated into pylon signs to promote events scheduled in the future and off another opportunity for businesses to earn secondary revenue.
LED Marquee Pylon Signs
How Digital Advertising Works For Businesses:
Digital LED Pylon Signs from Davis Signs & Graphics provides superior visibility with the height of a steel pylon and the pristine, bright colors of illuminated LED signs.
Davis Signs & Graphics works with most types of businesses creating on-site advertising strategies that helps in attracting customers to your business’s physical location.
Why Choose LED Pylon Signs?
- LEDs use less energy – which means lower electric bills and better for the environment.
- Pylon Signs are very visible, making your business identified from far away.
- Pylon Signs can be manufactured to fit structures that already exist and they are unique and custom!
- High quality LEDs guarantee a long, vibrant life with very few maintenance calls.
What Is a Pole Sign?
Pole signs are a type of business sign where the cabinet is mounted and welded on a staged pole or poles usually standing 20’ to 80’ tall. Pole signs are commonly referred to as pylon signs. Pole signs are typically installed on the side of highways, freeways, and roadways near shopping centers, retail stores, gas stations, hotels, and more.
How Much Does a Pole Sign Cost?
- Signdealz. “Pylon And Pole Signs.” Denver, www.signdealz.com/custom-signs/pylon-and-pole-signs/.
Pylon Sign Estimates in Phoenix & Tempe
Davis Signs & Graphics is based out of Tempe but can provide free estimates for customers all over the Phoenix East valley. Get a free Pylon Signs Estimate in Phoenix or Tempe by giving Davis Signs & Graphics a call today at (480) 945 0196. We also install other types of outdoor signage including: Monument Signs, Neon Signs, Building Signs, Building Wraps, Illuminated Signs, Monument signs and Promotional Signs.